There is no place like home, when you've got no place to go.

24/1/12

+ = Él
- = Yo


+ Ah bueno. Te pasa algo conmigo?
- Con vos? noooooo para nada, todo bien :)
+ No te creo
- Yo tampoco me creo


We are just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, running over the same old ground, and what we've found? the same old fears, wish you were here!


+ Así quedamos, sabes? Te odio.


You'll be in my heart, yes you'll be in my heart, from this day on, now and forever more, you'll be in my heart, yes you'll be in my heart, no matter what they say, you'll be in my heart, always.


+ Yo siento que sería una buena opción ir a tu casa y partirte la xbox en la cabeza.
- Buena estás re agresivo.. 
+ Así estabas vos.
- Yo tengo derecho, bah, tenía.
+ Yo también
- No
+ Bueno, me tocas, y te tiro por la ventana. No mentira, si me tocas, te abrazo.


So if by the time the bar closes, and you feel like falling down, I'll carry you home, tonigth, we are young.


+ Para que me llamaste? Estaba casi dormido.
- Porque te fuiste así nomás, y sabes que me pone mal que estés mal.
+ Ah


It's sad, so sad, it's a sad, sad situation, and it's getting more and more absurd, it's sad, so sad, why can't we talk it over? oh, it seems to me, sorry seems to be the hardest word.


+ Hablemos hasta que nos vayamos a dormir!
- No, hasta que me vaya a ver una peli, que es mejor asdfg
+ Buena, una película es mejor que yo?
- Obvio!
+ Bueno. Andate a ver la película entonces.
- Dale, te quiero mucho
+ Dale, nos vemos, chau. Yo también.


Cause all I need to do is close my eyes, and you'll be rigth by my side, cause all i need is you, you are in my mind and everything is gonna be allrigth, all I need to do, is be with you.


- Bueno, igual me quedé feliz. Hace mucho que me prometías ese abrazo.
+ Si es verdad, viste que yo siempre cumplo?
- Si, pero te voy a creer más cuando me lleves a las auroras polares.
+ Mala
- Jajaja
+ Te amo


Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play, now I need a place to hide away, oh I believe in yesterday. Why he had to go? I don't know, he doesn't say.


- CALLATE VORIO
+ BUENA PLANTOY, je


You are the moonligth of my life, every nigth, giving all my love to you. My beating heart belongs to you. I walked for milles 'till I found you. I'm here to honor you, and If I lose everything in the fire, I'm sending all my love to you.


+ No sé, te hablé de [alguien] y ahora estás cortante
- No me pasa nada, eso era lo que me tenías que decir? Me puedo ir?
+ NO. A ver si entendés, no quiero que te vayas. Quedáte.


I am lost, I am vain, I will never be the same without you.










+ Te amo Valen


Aclaro, estás conversasiones no están en orden.
Las que son como peleas, son las mas recientes, las que hablamos lo más bien, son más viejas. 
Y el te amo del final, también
es viejo.

No hay comentarios.: